- SmartAnalyst is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the framework within which SmartAnalyst collects personal data from you, or you provide to us, and how we process that data.
- Automatic collection of data
When you access our website, SmartAnalyst uses Google Analytics to collect and store certain information, such as the IP address of your computer, the pages visited and the duration of the visit. We use this data to administer our website and as part of our efforts to improve the content and functionality of our website.
- Collection of data through public domain searches
We routinely collect data through public domain searches to identify potential clients for our products or services. This may include name, email address, and LinkedIn address. We also collect such data to identify potential participants as expert advisors to us or in our market research activities.
Data you provide to SmartAnalyst
You may give us personal information by:
• Corresponding with us via telephone, email or mail
• Filling in forms on our website
• Registering for a hosted webinar or other event
• Subscribing to our newsletter services
• Agreeing to participate as an expert advisor to us
• Agreeing to participate in market research
The information you provide may include name, email address, address, phone number, company name and job title, wire transfer information.
If you choose to apply for employment with us, as part of the recruitment process, we will collect information from you that may include: name, address, contact details (email address, phone number), details of your qualifications and employment history, salary history, ability to work in the location of the job opportunity. We may also collect personal data about you from third party references, such as former employers or your professional references.
We may us this information for any of the following:
- Carry out obligations related to any contracts between you and SmartAnalyst and to provide you with the information, products and services you request from us
- To contact you as part of our marketing activities to provide you with information related to our service and product offerings
- To contact you for research purposes to improve our products, services or events
- To notify you of changes in our products, services or events
- To include you as an expert advisor to us or as a participant in market research activities
- To administer our website
- To process your application for employment
The legitimate interests of SmartAnalyst as a provider of consulting services, analytics and insights mean we may
use the information we have about you in our marketing activities
- SmartAnalyst does not sell or license personal information to third parties
- SmartAnalyst may share your personal information with third parties who have entered into a contractual relationship with SmartAnalyst to provide products or services on our behalf
- SmartAnalyst may share your personal information within the company on a global basis
- Request access: you have the right to request access to the personal data we have about you
- Request correction: you have the right to request correction of the personal data we have about you
- Request erasure: you have the right to request that we delete or remove personal information where there is no genuine reason for us to continue to process it or if you have objected to processing, unless there is a legal requirement for us to continue to hold the personal information, which will be notified to you
- Object to processing: you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest
- Withdraw consent: you have the right to withdraw consent at any time for a purpose for which we are relying on consent to process your personal data
If you have any questions on this policy, please contact email@example.com or send to us in writing at:
9 East 38th Street, 8th Floor
New York, NY 10016