- We have deep domain expertise in oncology and are driving innovative thinking into our client strategy discussions.
- We have completed over 500 oncology projects, across all major solid tumors and hematological malignancies.
- We regularly attend key oncology conferences (including ASCO, ESMO, ASH, AACR and SABCS) to understand the emerging data and generate insights and implications for client assets/programs.
- We have been publishing the SmartOncology e-Newsletter since 2008, bringing our clients the latest news and insights throughout the year.
- We have developed the SMARTOncology Tumor Insights series as a foundation for strategic decisions. Our reports and our consulting services will help empower oncology companies to make smart decisions as they move assets through clinical development.
Tackling rare diseases is no longer a far away frontier; we have worked in more than 90 rare disease indications in the past few years.
Other Therapeutic Areas
Our expertise extends to other major therapeutic areas including Cardiovascular and Metabolics, Neuroscience, Infectious Disease, Hematology, Immunology and Ophthalmology.
Our experience also includes specialized areas such as gene therapy, biomarkers, vaccines and biosimilars.