SmartAnalyst Helps Life Science Companies Bridge the Gap Between R&D and Commercial Success
- We have deep domain expertise in oncology and are driving innovative thinking into our client
- We have completed over 600 projects in the past 5 years, across all major solid tumors and
- We regularly attend key oncology conferences (including ASCO, ESMO, AACR,
SABCS, EHA and ASH) to understand the emerging data and generate insights and implications for client
- We have been publishing the SMARTOncology e-Newsletter since 2008, bringing our clients
the latest news and insights throughout the year.
- We have developed the SMARTOncology Tumor Insights series as a foundation for strategic
- Our syndicated reports and customized consulting solutions help empower oncology
companies to make smart decisions as they move assets through clinical development.
- We have completed over 30 projects in the past 4 years in Immunology, including in areas such as rheumatoid arthritis, SLE and IBD.
- We have developed the SMARTImmunology Insights Series as a foundation for identifying forward looking strategies, across more than 10 immunology indications.
- Our expertise extends to other major therapeutic areas including Cardiovascular and Metabolics, Neuroscience, Infectious Disease, Hematology, Immunology and Ophthalmology.
Tackling rare diseases is no longer a far away frontier; we have completed projects across 90 rare diseases, including diseases such as GvHD, myasthenia gravis, PNH, ITP, HoFH and retinitis pigmentosa.
Our experience also includes specialized areas such as gene therapy, biomarkers, vaccines and biosimilars.